Homestyler community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a bed with pallets - remix of Bonnie's Relaxation House's bedroom

Go down

Make a bed with pallets - remix of Bonnie's Relaxation House's bedroom Empty Make a bed with pallets - remix of Bonnie's Relaxation House's bedroom

Post by shazz Sun 30 Aug 2020 - 12:38

A few days ago, I discovered Bonnie's  Relaxation House design featured on Homestyler, quite a nice design!
There a a lot of tricks in this design (or at least imported 3D objects) and I was wondering if I could remix the bedroom.

Please check the original design from Bonnie here: https://www.homestyler.com/int/community/projectDetail/5f3261e81b318d054e5e7dfa, that's really a great job!

So here is the original bedroom:

Make a bed with pallets - remix of Bonnie's Relaxation House's bedroom EGpuUV9KP4q2Zm16ymzYV1

and now my 'remix':

Make a bed with pallets - remix of Bonnie's Relaxation House's bedroom EnjnZzHybH1QwhghqE6mui

I was not able to find a good replacement to mimic hexagon based wall and not sure I really liked it so I replaced it with more 'classic' stuff.
To make this remix, I only used 2 custom 3D objects:

Both are free 3D objects.

You'll notice that, like Bonnie, I preferred to copy/paste 6 pallets to make the bed frame rather than resizing the pallet.

How to make the ceiling wood beams ? Easy! Take this catalog object (Night Tables 313), repaint it with the same texture as the walls (Wood: Lino) and resize it to make a looong beam.
You can also use the 'girder' object in the Building/Columns and Beams section Smile

Then the catalog objects:

• Bed mattress (mattress)
  • Abigail ABI-9018 (rug, I found Bonnie's one but I prefer this one Very Happy)
  • 6DrawerDresserFarmhouse_561831_White (dresser, not as great as Bonnie's one, I need to find it!)
  • Super Pouf Seater (White) (pouf)
  • ISTANBUL POUF (pouf)
  • Chandelier A-12 (ceiling lights)
  • Plant 016 (plant)
  • Plant (generic plant)
  • plant (generic plant)
  • Wall shelf 23 (wall shelf)
  • ch211zhuangjing (mirror, repainted in white tone)
  • Flower wall decoration _ vertical 1 Green plant H-66 (Flower frame)
  • Flower wall decoration _ vertical 3 Green plant H-14 (Flower frame)
  • Duke Of orleans Beach (painting)
  • Penguin (penguin)
  • Night Tables 314 (night table, repainted with the same floor texture as the pallet)
  • dingzhi (bay window, repainted in white tone)

For the outside environment I used 'Environment - vacation hotel 02'

As always the lightning is key, here is my customized lightning map, I used 4 top plane lights, 4 spotlights 3 for the ceil lights and 2 sphere lights for the corners.

Make a bed with pallets - remix of Bonnie's Relaxation House's bedroom Plan210

For the sunlight:

• use the Green Grass environment
  • customize the sunlight settings:
  • disable the "Projet per room"
  • set the sun where your bay window is
  • set the angle to 25 degrees

Any idea to improve this remix? Feel free to propose YOUR remix!

Enjoy!

shazz

stars : 37

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum